Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.ibertronica.es (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data collected in www.ibertronica.es is: SISTEMAS IBERTRÓNICA SL, provided with NIF:, B80377807, and registered in:, Mercantile Registry of Madrid, with the following registry data: Volume 3261, Book 0, Folio 1, Section 8, Sheet M-5545. Your contact details are as follows:
Address: Av. Andalucía Km 10500. Pol. Ind. Neisa Sur
Contact telephone: 91 710 95 15
Contact email: email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
We treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service, billing it. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Sistemas Ibertrónica S.L. We are treating your personal data so you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: User consent will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: The personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: Personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: Personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The Treatment Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Podrá modificar los datos relativos a su perfil a través de las herramientas ofrecidas a tal efecto en el Sitio Web dentro de la sección “Panel de Usuario”.
En cualquier momento podrá darse de baja del Sitio Web, accediendo a su “Panel de Usuario”.
El tiempo de tramitación de la baja dependerá del calendario laboral, pero no excederá de 48 horas en la mayoría de los casos.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Ibertronic Systems and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether Sistemas Ibertrónica is treating their personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and of the treatment that Sistemas Ibertrónica has performed or carried out, as well as, among other , of the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of suppression ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person Responsible for the processing their personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by Sistemas Ibertrónica.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are treated in Sistemas Ibertrónica are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Sistemas Ibertrónica undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents the destruction, loss or accidental alteration or Illicit personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted .
However, because Ibertronic Systems cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a violation occurs of the security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, kept or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and any person to whom the information.
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to websites of third parties other than Ibertrónica and therefore are not operated by Ibertrónica. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).